MedicoLegal is expanding! We are actively recruiting medical, allied health, and medically related scientists who are interested in this line of professional work.
Our cases range from disability analysis to residuals of trauma, disease causation and contribution from external factors. Our experts may also participate in differentiating disease from trauma in the determination of allocation of fault.
We manage all of the challenging business operations of expert work:
- Marketing and sales
- Pricing, fee schedules and terms of engagement
- Billing and collections
- Medical records (organization, storage, summaries)
- Peer support (research, medical direction)
- Ombudsman services
- Office space (examinations, conferencing facilities, meeting rooms)
- Conflict of interest checks
- Insurance (errors and omissions for our business operations)
- Available medical malpractice insurance (if needed)
Please complete the form and submit a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae (CV). One of our medical directors will review it, and our administrative staff will reach out to schedule a video conference interview.